Winexpert Reserve Amarone Style, Italy Wine Making KitReserve Kit Overview
Our most popular premium wines are made from the Selection International Series and those who demand wines with an exceptional body, flavour and aroma will be able to choose the perfect accompaniment for every occasion
Winexpert's Reserve Wine Series sources product from the world's great wine-producing nations. The premium 10 liter/2.64 US Gallon wine kits
of 100% pure varietal juice and varietal grape concentrate, with perfectly balanced pH, acid and tannin levels showcase the styles that made each region famous. Due to the timing of the various regional harvest seasons and the availability of product meeting Winexpert's stringent quality control standards, varieties are available as supply dictates. They are packaged in an aseptic, nitrogen purged bag placed in a very attractive outer box.The Wine
This classic Italian style wine is packed with rich raspberry, blackberry and cassis flavors. Deep, dark, and inviting, the finish is long, lingering, and full of ripe tannins.Style:
Grape Skins Included:
Consumption at time of bottling is fine, however 3-4 months of aging in cool dry conditions is recommendedKit Specifics
- 10L | 2.64 US gal
- Premium-style wines with exceptional body, flavour, and aroma. These are wines with a WOW factor.
- Ready to bottle in: 6 weeks
- Makes 23 liters/6 US gallons (~28 750ml bottles)
- Many Of Your Favorite Selection Original & International Varietals
- Kit does not include bottle labels. Click here to browse & purchase from our large collection of bottle labelsPlease note that all these kits are 10 liters.