Winexpert Wine Making Kits
Winexpert wine kits are the world's largest manufacturer of consumer winemaking products.
Winexpert wine kit products are supported by knowledgeable, dedicated professionals at Southern Homebrew. In addition to helping choose the right wine, we will help you discover an exciting new experience... the winemaking lifestyle.
Winexpert's commitment to excellence, and dedication to delivering the highest quality products in the winemaking market, has made then the world's foremost supplier of premium wine kits. Their careful sourcing of supply, combined with state-of-the-art processing facilities and stringent quality control procedures continue to set the industry standard.
Their dedication to product excellence began over 20 years ago when we created the first modern wine kit. It continues today as they source high-quality grape juice and concentrate from the world's best wine regions. Winexpert operates like a "functional winery" - combining the traditional art of blending for consistency balanced with leading process technology to make the best winemaking products in the industry. This ensures that their wines are delicious and well-balanced, and it explains why wines made with Winexpert kits consistently win the most awards and medals in North America's largest amateur winemaking competitions.
As the leaders in craft winemaking Winexpert wanted to elevate the experience starting from the ground up as part of their re-branding efforts. They invested in their facilities, innovated their processes and reformulated their products creating better quality kits in a new, smaller size. The new kits leverage optimized pasteurization (less heat treatment with new cold fill technology) which means better colour, better aroma, increased Brix and better flavour. It means better wine!
They also redesigned their portfolio with a fresh new look and easy-to-shop assortment that offers wine for everyone and every occasion.
Winexpert Wine kits vary in duration from 4 weeks to 6-8 weeks for bottling. In addition, each wine kit group has its own recommended aging timeline once bottled.
Kits contain 6, 8, 10, and 14 liters of 100% pure varietal grape juice concentrate selected from vineyards around the world. With the exception of the Apres' Dessert wine kits, each kit yields 23 liters or 6 US gallons that is ready to bottle in 4-8 weeks. The Apres' Dessert Kits contain 6 liters of grape juice concentrate and yield 3 US Gallons but multiple kits can be combined to yield 6 US gallons if desired.
MEET THE NEW WINEXPERTPrivate Reserve
- 14L | 3.70 US gal
- ULTRA PREMIUM
- Simply the very best wine you can make, this outstanding series features the finest varietal juices from the world's best-growing regions.
- Ready to bottle in: 6-8 weeks
- Many Of Your Favorite Exclipse Varietals
- 10L | 2.64 US gal
- Premium-style wines with exceptional body, flavour, and aroma. These are wines with a WOW factor.
- Ready to bottle in: 6 weeks
- Many Of Your Favorite Selection Original & International Varietals
- 8L | 2.11 US gal
- EASY DRINKING
- Delicious, approachable and easy drinking wines for any occasion.
- Ready to bottle in: 4 weeks
- Many Of Your Favorite World Vineyard & Vintner's Reserve Varietals
- 6L | 1.59 US gal
- FRESH & FRUITY
- A wide selection of fun and fruity flavoured wines.
- Ready to bottle in: 4 weeks
- Same Island Mist Varietals Just Different Concentrate Levels**More details regarding each kit product line will be provided on our site as it is released from Winexpert. Please give us a call with any questions you might have.**
The kits listed below are the wine kit only. Each kit contains grape juice concentrate plus all the necessary ingredients to make the specified amount of wine. The ingredients include yeast, bentonite, potassium sorbate, potassium metabisulfite and a fining agent. Some kits may also contain wine bottling labels, oak, elderberries, currants and/or a flavoring pack.
If you need equipment, please look at our starter kits elsewhere on our web site.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 386-409-9100 or email us.
Your friends and family will rave over the quality of these wines. Find out for yourself!