Wine Making Equipment Kits containing all the necessary Equipment to make wine at home; great for beginners.
Here we are offering the best value and quality in home wine making equipment kits for beginners.
Before we get started, you have a choice of purchasing a Wine Making Kit with either a glass carboy or a PET (Plastic) Carboy. As the owners of this web site we highly recommend the Better-Bottle carboy. There are many stories about how glass carboys are better, etc and that is simply not true. PET carboys are every bit as good as glass and in fact much better for several reasons.
1) Safer, safer, safer! If you've ever had a glass carboy explode in your hands you'll attest to this fact. Glass carboys can just explode on you for no apparent reason as has happened with this author. We were simply washing the glass carboy and just spraying water into it and crash. Fortunately, all ten fingers and both hands are still intact.
2) After having made over 1,000+ gallons of wine in PETs, we can attest to the fact that they are every bit as good as glass carboys for storage and ageing. We've aged fine wines for up to 15 months in PETs with perfect results.
3) We would never consider using glass carboys again as they are dangerous, heavier and prone to cracking and breakage. PETs are clearly the better choice.
As a beginner home wine maker; are you confused? Miffed? Do you have the feeling that with the more research you do on wine making, the more confused you're getting? What do I do? When do I do it and most importantly why do I do it? Carboys, fermenters, spigots, racking tubes, wine making kits, equipment kits, hydrometer, filtering, not filtering, what bottles, cleaning, sterilizing. Where do I begin? Why do I begin? What am I doing here? Read on; it's fun and we'll make it fun.
When starting out as a beginner, there are two items you need to make wine at home. The first thing you need is a wine making equipment
kit and a wine making ingredient
kit. The 'equipment' kit contains all the necessary tools so-to-speak that you'll need and a 'ingredient' kit contains the juice you'll need to make your favorite variety. That's it. Now please keep that in mind and read on.
When starting out with making your own wine at home, the best place to start is with a wine making equipment kit. These kits are designed with the beginner in mind and supply all the necessary wine making equipment you'll need to start making your first wine making ingredient kit and make that kit with success. You can always add more equipment later on but these beginner wine making equipment kits contain all the necessary equipment. These kits contain everything the beginning wine maker needs to get started.
Today's modern wine making ingredient kits (the actual juice; eg: barolo, cabernet, etc) are designed to make great wine. In fact, it's hard to not make a good batch of wine. We've proved that by specifically not following the instructions (which we don't recommend). Our end result was that after not following the instruction, the wine kit tasted the same as the wine kit where we followed the directions to the letter. It's almost impossible to fail.
So, what does all this prove and mean? You're sitting there deciding how to start and what to buy so you can start. Pick a wine making equipment
kit below (where the 3 pictures are), any of them as you can add additional equipment later on. Each wine making equipment kit below has all the necessary equipment to make your fist, second and even third batch of great wine and so on. Decide which equipment kit fits your budget, add it to your cart and then come back to this page to select your favorite beginning wine ingredient kit from the following links below (choices 1 thru 6). We have many other wine making ingredient kits
but we recommend the links below for starting out as a beginner. They're easy to make, they make great wine and are designed so that you can drink them early on (4-6 weeks or so).
You've read this far and now you're saying, "I have to decide from all these choices"! Well, we could have just listed one or two links but that wouldn't be fair as we want to provide you with the best selection and best information. Click the first link; if that doesn't do anything for you, close that page out and you'll be right back on this page to select the second choice. When you find one wine making ingredient kit that stands out, add it to your cart and check out; you're done. The hard part is over. In a few days your wine making equipment kit and your wine making ingredient kit will be sitting in your home or office. All you do from there is follow the simple instructions and if at any point, you don't feel 100% confident, simply email us
or phone us at 386-409-9100. It doesn't get any easier. And, to be quite honest with you, once you have the equipment and juice sitting in front of you, it will all make sense and you'll say, "that's all there is to it". Have fun, enjoy and salute!
1) RJ Spagnols Orchard Breezin' Wine Making Ingredient Kit Choice #1
2) RJ Spagnols Grand Cru Wine Making Ingredient Kit Choice #2
3) RJ Spagnols Grand Cru International Wine Making Ingredient Kit Choice #3
4) Winexpert Island Mist Premium Fruit Flavored Wine Making Ingredient Kit Choice #4
5) Winexpert Vintners Reserve Wine Making Ingredient Kit Choice #5
6) Winexpert Vinters Reserve World Vineyard Collection Wine Making Ingredient Kit Choice #6
Have fun as you're on your way!