Winexpert Private Reserve Wine Making Kits
Winexpert Private Reserve Wine Making Kits have the highest single strength juice and varietal content of any Winexpert wine kit, past or present. Added grape skins on most of the red wines as well as changes in oak and yeast processes on some styles ensure Private Reserve wines are comparable to commercial wines, delivering outstanding varietal character, structure and intensity of flavor.
- highest single strength juice and varietal content
- varietal specific grape skins for added tannin, color and flavor
- premium tannins and optimized alcohol levels deliver full-bodied, structured wines
- optimized and dual yeast processes for outstanding aromatics
- refined and two-stage oaking providing additional flavor and complexityPrivate Reserve
- 14L | 3.70 US gal
- ULTRA PREMIUM
- Simply the very best wine you can make, this outstanding series features the finest varietal juices from the world's best-growing regions.
- Ready to bottle in: 6-8 weeks
- Makes 23 liters/6 US gallons (~28 750ml bottles)
- Many Of Your Favorite Eclipse
- Renowned region-specific varietal juice
- Varietal specific grape skins (for red wine kits, with the exception of Pinot Noir)
- Premium Oak
- 30 Bottle labels included in each wine kit as well as varietal style sticker with concise wine descriptors
Welcome to Winexpert's MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing).
All Limited Edition/Release, Private Reserve and Island Mist Series kits adhere to a required Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) Policy.
Please CLICK: 'Add To Cart' For Your Price!
Also Feel free to click on over and buy a superb RJS En Premuir Winery Series Product. And, don't let the low, low prices fool you as we pass our huge discounts along to you!
And remember, when shopping around just 'Compare & $ave' to see the SHB advantage of being pleasantly surprised with our 'in stock' approach, prompt shipping and overall satisfaction with our service. When you 'Add To Cart', you'll become instantly and pleasantly satisfied.