Deluxe Wine Making Equipment Kit by BSG
Creating quality wine at home is thirsty work! So make it super easy by having all the equipment you need all at once!! The K8 is our most complete BSG Handcraft Wine Equipment Kit, this kit includes a 6 Gallon Polyethylene Carboy (glass carboy optional). It's everything you need to make sure the winemaking process is fun and easy - headaches not included!
See complete contents below.
The K5 BSG Handcraft FineWine Equipment Starter Kit includes:
- 7.8 Gallon Drilled Primary Fermenting Bucket with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- 6 Gallon PET (plastic) Carboy with Rubber Stopper
- 3-Piece Airlock (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Adhesive Thermometer (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Automatic Pump-style Siphon with 5' of flexible tubing
- Dual Function Bottle Filler (1/2"; OD)
- Fast-Flow Bottling Spigot
- Glass, Triple Scale Hydrometer
- 8 oz of B-BRITE Cleanser
- Portuguese Double-lever Corker
- Neutrocork 44 x 23 mm 30 count
- Enjoy Home Winemaking by Robert & Eileen Frishman Wine Equipment Kit Instructions
- 24" Plastic Spoon
- Wine Bottle Brush
- De-Gassing Rod
We highly recommend these kits with the 6 Gallon PET (Plastic) Carboy because they're safer, much lighter to handle and cost less to ship. And, today's PET's are just as good as glass for making fine quality wines. We know as we use them exclusively in our home wine making.
If you insist on a 6 Gallon Glass Carboy with Rubber Stopper feel free to substitute for a slight additional charge ($11) in the options above . The decision is yours.