The original uKeg 64 is a mini keg in the size of a half-gallon growler, keeps beer cold, fresh and carbonated for two weeks. On the go or at home. Durable, double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel. CO2 regulator cap with customizable tap handle and gauge. Includes two 8 gram CO2 cartridges.
Capacity: 64 oz (1893 ml) = 4-5 beers Dimensions: 5.2in x 8.1in x 10.9in (133mm x 207mm x 277mm)
- uKeg: keep beer fresh and carbonated for two weeks.
- VPR Cap: automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- Vessel: durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel.
- Pressure Gauge: easily read the pressure inside the growler.
- Dispenser Tap: easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing.
- Interchangeable Tap Handle: handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favorite brewery.
- Sight Glass: shows contents of uKeg and how much is left.
- CO2 Cartridge: uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges.
Bought one, then this second one. I can keep two styles of beer on tap, or double down on my guilty pleasure and have a gallon sitting in the ice box. You can't go wrong with the UKEG, especially when Southern Homebrew had them at 25% off regular price.
Proskeeps beer carbonated as advertised
Conversation piece at the local brew-fill
Will use for wine/sangria this summer around the pool
Many uses for the UKEG. Awesome product.