Still Spirit Top Shelf and Classic FlavoringsTOP SHELF
Top Shelf has been developed as a range of flavourings for your homemade distilled spirit, inspired by spirits and liqueurs all over the world. Each flavouring is beautifully presented in 50 ml (1.7 US fl oz) bottles.
The range is split into Spirits, Liqueurs, Cream Liqueurs and Schnapps, and no matter your tipple of choice you're covered; from Absinthe, Brandy, Rum, Bourbon, Vodka, Gin, Port, Whiskey, Tequila, Liqueurs, Cream Liqueurs and Schnapps.
They couldn't be simpler to make!
- Shake the 50 ml (1.7 US fl oz) bottle well before use
- Follow the individual instructions on the back of the bottle when mixing with neutral homemade distilled spirit
- Rinse out any remaining flavouring from the 50 ml (1.7 US fl oz) bottle with some of the alcohol
- Shake the finished product bottle well
- Leave for 24-48 hours
- Enjoy, store for later, or give away as a great gift idea!
The SS flavorings can be used in a bunch of creative ways:
- Added to homebrew to create a barrel aged impact
- A few drop into a cocktail
- Added to chocolate or other dessert type foods
So while they are designed to be added to a spirit, they can also be used to add character to most any other food as well.How To Distil
Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits, then we have you covered!