BREWER'S BEST® BREW HEATER, 11 INCH & 15 INCH (same price)
For mashing, sparge, and boiling. Safely boils liquids indoors. Built-in thermostat for temperature control. GFCI power cord standard for safe use.
The Brewer's Best Electric Heater provides portable heat for boiling and mashing and no the need for venting. It is a 110 volt heater with adjustable thermostat controlling a 2,200 watt stainless steelclad heating element. It is capable of bringing 5 gallons to a fume-free boil in just under one hour. Extremely useful for boiling wort when a gas stove is not practical. It's ideal for use as a compact sparge water tank heater or mash tun heater when you want something small and adjustable to complete your mashing system. It fits in a boiling pot, sparge water tank, or mash tun, and can be used for both wort boiling and mashing.
The heating element and down tube are both constructed of stainless steel, for years of use without corrosion. An external thermometer is needed when mashing or for setting sparge water tank temperature.
This item is available in an 11" and 15" lengths to fit various pots and applications. The 11" size is designed to fit 30 and 32 quart pots for boiling. The 15" length fits pots that are 15" to 18" deep.
Read carefully before operating:
• Do not touch metal heating element while hot.
• Do not immerse unit housing, cord, or plug in liquid.
• Unplug unit when not is use and before removing from liquid.
• Never disassemble the Brewer’s Best® Brew Heater.
• Submerge the lower “L” section of the heating element when in use.
• The Brewer’s Best® Brew Heater can be used to mash or sparge in
• Do not use override boil switch in plastic containers.
• Always allow heating element to cool completely before touching.
• This product is intended to heat liquids only.
• Engage the boil switch only when full power is needed.
1. To use the Brewer’s Best® Brew Heater, first inspect the unit to look
for any damages or possible entry points for liquid.
2. Immerse the lower “L” section of the Brewer’s Best® Brew Heater (9”
Hot Zone) into the liquid to be heated. The heater can be attached to the
side of any stainless steel brew pot for hands-free heating.
3. For mashing and sparge, the unit’s thermostat can be set from 110
F. Adjust the thermostat by turning the knob clockwise to raise
temperature; counterclockwise to lower temperature.
4. Temperature readings on unit are approximate. You must use an
external thermostat to control the liquid being heated.
5. To boil, turn the boil switch to the on position.
6. Refer to the diagram on the Brewer’s Best® Brew Heater for switch
positioning and temperature range chart.